The Film Contest celebrates the art of short filmmaking. The festival is supported by the Life Arts Society (Music Theater Group), We are accepting work created by filmmakers. The Film Contest provides a space for independent and student filmmakers to share their work with an audience. Films with 40-minute duration or less in any genre are accepted: Documentary, animation, music videos, experimental. Our Submission categories are Short Film, Student Film, Horror Film, Experiment Film, Drama Film, Music Video, Thriller Film, Romantic Film. other category Film (Filmmaker can submit any film within 40 minutes in duration.
Best Short Film
Best LGBT Film
Best Music Video
Best Web Series
Best Experimental Film
Best Documentary Film
Best Animation Film
Best Drama Film
Best Horror Film
Best Romantic Film
Best Thriller Film
RULES OF SUBMISSION
1. To submit your film to the Festival, you must first upload your film or trailer to either Vimeo.com or YouTube.com.
2. By submitting to the Festival you confirm that you own the rights of the film and you agree to allow your project to be shown by The Film Contest. Your name and information about your project may be used for promotion.
3. Filmmakers competing in festivals that require they not to show their films online, they can submit their films and share the trailer, teaser of the film. Judges will award the best films through private screenings.
4. All submitted films will remain on our website for as long as the festival is in existence. Please note that you can request to delete or update your link every time you need it.
5. Submissions in languages other than English must be subtitled in English.
6. Multiple entries are allowed. You can submit more than one film to the same category.
We accept every kind of film
7. The Festival is open to everyone. If you’re under 18, you will need to include a parent’s name and contact info.
8. Festival Charge entry fees, Entries will not be processed without entry fee payment, the Entrance fee is non-refundable.
9. After a film has been selected and the filmmaker is notified via email only (No Phone Inquiries)
10. Any film selected or not selected will be a decision of selection panel which is final and accepted by all.
11. The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all.
12. By Submitting the film, you agree to our GENERAL AGREEMENT FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE FEST CONEST 2020 and that you have read our Rules and Regulation.